The group of buildings which make up the Borgo of Matraia, were once the productive heart of the Villa Guinigi farm. Nowadays they have been reborn thanks to a programme of rebuilding in which great care has been taken to preserve their rural character, using traditional materials and typical colours.
The Borgo it’s comprised of 28 residences, a storage room and a reception office with staff. Most of the apartments have their own private garden and each of them enjoys the use of the outdoor pool and internal relaxing area in the villa’s lower ground floor.
Buying an apartment in the Old Borgo means becoming part of its history and its prestigious past inserted in a natural and uncontaminated context.
The panoramic views ensure guests an immediate sense of tranquility and relaxation to rediscover the taste of feeling at home own.
The luxury of the finishes and the comfort of the different types of apartments guarantee the possibility of choosing the most suitable housing solution for different needs.
Even with a low level of condominium expenses, a high level of services is guaranteed.
SERVICES FOR BUYERS:
- Legal support
- Architectural services
- Full build management
- Interior design and furnishing
- Utilities selection and set-up property maintenance
- Home watch and maintenance
- Remote control of heating, air conditioning and water systems
- Cleaning services
- Garden and pool maintenance resident Services
- Concierge service
- Linen and towel rental and delivery
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- At-home entertainment including chefs and cookery classes
- Baby sitting
- We also provide a full service for those wishing to rent out their property.
PRICES STARTING FROM 325.000,00 EURO